Saturday, March 05, 2005

some fun

eric says this site layout is way too formal and professional looking for what i use it for... that's all the more inspiration to keep it ;-)... i changed the right sidebar back... i missed their font and didn't like how my graphics looked.

in other news, i've completely updated my website see here in the past 24 hours too... there's 3 additional pages, one of which is math quotes scoured from my mass emails over the past 6 years, which i had lots of fun putting together.

the other bit of fun is, in checking away messages just now, i came acros a plug for gizoogle.com... it translates your webpage for you as follows: the first page of my website (above) actually reads:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to my website!

Who am I? Short answer, a second year grad student at Rutgers University. Long answer, well, you'll have to explore a bit more of my websites to even begin to get an idea.

I created this website to house my professional papers and other scholarly work. If you want to see a more goofy and moderately outdated version of me and what I've been up to, you should visit my old website at www.geocities.com/lkp42.

If, however, you're interested in seeing the papers, presentations, journal articles, etc. that I have put together over time and learning about what interests me most, you've come to the right place. Each of the links on the menu at the left is pretty self explanatory. I hope you'll take the time to explore them all!

At any rate, welcome to the site!

Current news: (3/5/05)
what with 3 classes, an ongoing research project with Dr. Z., a seminar to organize, and working on the DIMACS REU, leisure time is rare, but this is probably my favorite semester (mathematically) since I've been at Rutgers. Spring break will find me in South Carolina, May will get me a quick trip home to Tennessee, but there's a neverending supply of homework to fill the time inbetween.

This site created and maintained by lpudwell@math.rutgers.edu.
Last updated 5 March 2005.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

but gizoogle reproduces it as:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome ta mah website!

Who am I? Short answa, a second year grad student at Rutga University. Long brotha well, you'll hizzle ta explore a bit mizzle of mah websites ta even begin ta git an idea.

I created this website ta hizouse mah professizzles bitch n otha scholarly work. If you wizzle ta see a mizzy goofy n moderately outdated version of me n wizzle I've Been up to, you should visit mah old website at www.geocities.com/lkp42.

If, playa you're interested in mackin' tha drug deala presentizzle journal articles, etc so sit back relax new jacks get smacked. tizzy I have put togetha over tizzy n rhymin' `bout what interests me M-to-tha-izzost, you've come ta tha right place. Each of tha links on tha menu at tha left is pretty sizzay explanatory. I hope you'll takes tha time ta explore tizzle all!

At any rate, welcome ta tha site!

Current news: (3/5/05)
what wit 3 classes, an ongo'n research project wit Dr. Z., a seminar ta organize, n work'n on tha DIMACS REU, leisure time is rare, but this is probably mah favorite gangsta (mathematically) since I've been at Drug Deala. Spr'n break will find me in South Carolizzles May wizzy git me a quick tizzle home ta Tennessee, but there's a hatin' supply of homework ta fill tha time inbetween cuz I'm fresh out the pen.

This site created n maintained by lpudwell@math.rutga.edu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i fairly cracked up over the ordeal. enjoy!

meanwhile, back to combo hw for me :-P

No comments: