Friday, March 04, 2005

this is kinda funny :-P

this all takes place on IM this morning:

me: colleen says she cries the WHOLE TIME she plays basketball with you
me: hey, so colleen has a question that she's scared to ask you
me: will you sing the blues for her while playing basketball?
scott is no longer idle at 10:54:21 AM.
me: soooooooooo, will you?
scott: she cries while we're playing basketball? i don't understand
me: you haven't noticed?
me: how much attention do you pay to her?
me: because she misses me so much!
scott: maybe if she asks me and explains why she wants me to sing the blues, then i will
scott: but not otherwise
scott: i pay plenty of attention to her
scott:       colleen: scott - i have a huge favor to ask.
     would you pretty please sing the blues to me while
     we're playing basketball today?
     colleen: it's the only way i can make it two hours without lara
scott: you guys are too much ~~ i need to recruit eric before i step into this ring
me: what are you talking about?
me: this is our default mentality
me: i think you should sing colleen the blues later
me: it would cheer her up
me: she's already quite distraught about leaving the house
me: colleen says you better recruit eric fast if you're scared of us, she's feeling more hurt by the nanosecond that you dont' respond
me:      me: hey sam, is scott in eric's room?
     sam: um. wha?
     me: is scott in eric's room right now?
     sam: i don't know.
     sam: what reason do you have to suspect that?
     me: scott: you guys are too much ~~ i need to recruit
     eric before i step into this ring
     me: seeing if he's lying and delaying response to his
     conversation with me and colleen :-P
     sam: i don't think he is.
me: LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me: i'm hurt
me: and colleen's even more hurt
scott is away at 11:11:42 AM.

colleen plans to show up to basketball this morning acting to be in tears and see if she can get scott to sing for them.

colleen and i can cause so much excess drama it's not funny... well, actually, yeah it kinda is :-P

later dudes

No comments: