Tuesday, November 01, 2005

prague, revisited :)

if you've been reading here for awhile, you know that i was in prague for 3 weeks with my summer job back in july/august.

i posted tons of my pictures here back then.

one of the students who was there with me finally got around to sending me a picture CD of his pictures from prague, and i got it today. he was the only one of us who paid to take pictures on the day we went to visit caves, and his planetarium pictures turned out much better than mine i thought... i was impressed.

of the 155 pics he sent me, here's my top 9 picks (click on a picture to see it larger in a new window):

yay for charles bridge?


people joke about "the short bus"... what about "the short train"? we actually rode one this size one day. :)


josef, me, missy, katja at the train station


on the day we went to the caves, all the scenery looked like this:


...or this:


...but if you looked over the cliff where you wait in line to take a tour, you see this: :)


josef, me, missy, sam in the cave


prague planetarium, take 1


prague planetarium, take 2


yay for happy pictures! (and yay that i get to go back for free again next year ;-) )

later dudes. :P

No comments: