Wednesday, April 21, 2004

crime rates

i get made fun of a lot for my habits with locking things, keeping things out of view in my car, etc., etc., etc. which i just consider common sense habits (if you park your car somewhere, especially in a public lot, you don't leave anything out with your address showing or anything remotely of value, even just a CD because you don't want to give someone incentive to break in.) my memphis friends have similar habits, but my non-memphis friends just seem to laugh a lot. in light of that, thought this was interesting:

http://houseandhome.msn.com/Move/BestandWorstCitiesforCrime.aspx

the fact that i come from the 2nd highest crime-ridden large city in the country and now at the send lowest crime-rate metropolitan area in the country completely cracked me up.

the end.

No comments: