Sunday, April 11, 2004

dude

after an afternoon and evening being a weiss (it was family, plus an aunt, uncle, and cousin i met at halloween, plus grandparents, and then me), they sent me home with way too many leftovers again, so i'm at eric's sharing the wealth

his korean roommate, joon, who shares a phoneline with eric is proud of himself that he's finally learned how to spell my name, just came out to wash dishes while eric and me were dishing up food, and was like "hey, i heard your name in a song... what's it called, 'cocobanana'?"... eric's response "um, copacabana?" joon, "yes, that's it, (starts singing) her name is laura,...."

dude, my life is weird. (and no, the actual song doesn't say "laura", it says "lola"... on non-american ears that's close enough =P) the end.

No comments: