Monday, April 19, 2004

omeletes and mangos

eric had me up early this morning... "cats" is showing at the local playhouse end of next week so he was in charge of getting tickets for me, him, scott, and colleen. however, eric doesn't have a car, so he conned me into picking him up by 10 this morning (i usually *wake up* at 10 on mondays!) to get the tickets... he was ready to go back to campus then, but i told him that i've wanted a good omelete for a month and if we had 75 minutes til class he was darn well getting an omelete with me... went to a local diner, got ourselves omeletes and it was a good morning. =)

i had a mango lassi to drink with my lunch and i can still taste it -- spectacular. =)

it's also eighty-freakin-eight degrees outside today -- *this* is outrageous... especially since it was 50s and rainy all last week and reverts back to that by the end of this week.

oh well.

studying for a bit, then class. later dudes =P

No comments: