Sunday, April 11, 2004

footnotes

(1) paul ellis came with me to church again today... he really really likes pastor j., and seems to enjoy the other people too... funny result though, all the sudden after me coming mostly by myself, or only with female visitors before (leigh, roommate... or my parents), since paul's been in church with me every day this weekend, some friends stopped me on the way out to ask if he was my new boyfriend, and i had to go through the whole paragraph again "(1) paul has a girlfriend, so most definitely no, (2) i kinda get along with paul, but not a lot, so again, even more definitely NO, (3) i'm a math person, 90% of math people are guys, so 90% of my jersey friends are guys, so chances are it means absolutely nothing for me to be running around with one or another of them for a few days" conclusion... duuuuuuuuuuuude

(2) easter dinner w/ the weiss's in an hour -- i'm excited... i like being in a family here especially as mine is far away and most of the people i know here are fellow students =) it's even more ideal, because i get the family environment, them being interested in what i'm up to and looking out for me, but not them telling me what to do or lecturing me =) i get adults who care about me as well as peers... i'm getting all prosaic or something... i'm happy. =)

(3) when i survive this week, it's gonna be great -- saturday is back to philly to see jessica again... yay for happy plans =)

time to find some comfy clothes for the afternoon... later dudes! happy easter!!! =)

No comments: