Thursday, April 22, 2004

yay!

i'm productive today.

i actually slept a decent amount last night.

had weird dreams, but not spooky weird like usually lately. i was having thanksgiving dinner at my aunt priscilla's house (my pittsburgh aunt) only her house was really my 3rd grade classroom back in memphis and my cousins and uncle were not there, but lots of random people, some of who i knew, some of who i didn't were there... mostly i remember talking to my brother and to michael and brian rose (brothers who i know from my church/grade school in memphis.,... michael's a year younger than me, brian's a couple years older... michael and me disagree a lot, and brian and me never understand a word the other is saying in general) it was just bizarre and that's all there is to it. my head is a weird place.

only one class today, then came home to make lunch and watched some old fun TV shows -- one episode of family matters and one of step by step each... i think i'd seen both before... they're simple, but fun, and innocent... i miss those shows.

got a huge package today too -- from memphis jenny... her ohio friends have been teaching her to make her own sushi, so she sent me a kit of rice, seaweed, etc. (i have to get the fresh stuff on my own) -- and she sent me a CDR of pictures, some from christmas when we got together, others from around and about where she's been the past year... yay for fun mail =) and even bigger yay for friends =)

leigh, colleen, and i visit another apartment tonight... fun fun...

that's all for now -- later dudes.

No comments: