Wednesday, April 21, 2004

miscellaneous

(1) my roommate make spaghetti sauce and then puts it in our ice trays and freezes it. this means we don't have ice, but rather tomato paste cubes... i don't put ice in my drinks usually, so this isn't a complaint... but, does anyone else think that's a little weird?

(2) eric disappeared for about 20 minutes of analysis today -- asked him where he went when i was driving him to band today... his response, "oh, i just didn't feel the need to be there so i went for a walk." i wish i didn't feel the need to stay around in class when i'm tired of it ... oh well

(3) sam said he's getting me a ton of bouncy balls for my birthday -- this makes me happy =)

(4) nothing due til next wednesday and just a presentation between now and then (on monday)... i like this change of pace... working on cleaning out my yahoo email account... i have a couple people who have written me over 100 emails in past 3 months... duuude

(5) watching tv while i work on emails...mystic pizza (old julia roberts movie that's supposed to be bad) is on on before they were stars on bravo... half way watching,... they were in a planetarium just now... yay stars =)

the end.

No comments: