Sunday, November 28, 2004

fun with pictures

so, as referenced before, my uncle gave me his digital camera this weekend since he got a new one. since i finished 3 of my 6 experimental math problems due tomorrow (which were assigned 3 weeks ago and i started last night), i gave myself a "fun with my new camera" break... here's the results:


    my cousin and her dog
  • rachel and mia, take 1

  • rachel and mia, take 2

  • rachel and mia, take 3



    around the house
  • through the looking glass

  • still playing with the mirror

  • the most messy my room has been in a bit (not bad, eh?)

  • rainbow on my ceiling

  • my angels, etc.



    playing with colors
  • burning candle

  • negative of the previous picture (the camera actually took this picture, no help of graphics editor of anything)

  • funny looking sky, thanks to more fun camera settings

  • me, in negative color -- scary, eh?

  • negative of the previous picture, set back to normal



(and yes, re: the last picture i *am* tired today... nonetheless, back to work... later dudes :-P)

No comments: