Tuesday, November 02, 2004

my day in quotes

me: and... (series of attempts at speaking)... man, i so meant for that to be in english

brother (calls on the phone)
me: hellooooooo!
brother: so, i can't talk really
me: it was you who called me!
brother: i know... i'm about to order breakfast at mcdonalds... i was just testing my new voicedial, so now i say "la" and my phone calls you!
me: is that how it is?
brother: yup... love... bye!

zeilberger: but you can never trust anyone... not even lara

eric: and then all we heard out of the room was 'for the love of God, let me near my pants!'

john: so lara, i read the email about your brother coming... i scoured the thing... you never ever tell us... what's the kid's name?

me: dude, why can't i solve this problem?
eric: maybe because you wrote a big frown face at the top of the chalkboard?

lkp 42 42 42: i get to have fun then :-)
---: yes.
---: cuz i can tell you the following.
---: I found my car.
lkp 42 42 42: did you?
---: they are putting it on hold for me tomorrow.
lkp 42 42 42: where at?
---: *when the manager gets back in*
---: *detroit*
lkp 42 42 42: awesome
---: and..
---: when i go get it. i'm pickin you up, and you shall run away with me.
lkp 42 42 42: lol
---: also, the snowfall on the south pole is approximately the same as in Atlanta GA. so..
---: so we'll go somewhere warm. lol

(after i won at backgammon for the first time in like a week, and had threatened before the game to never play ever again if tonight went poorly)
---: now you can't quit. i had to have that happen.
---: in fact.. GOD willed the dice not to let me lock you up
---: it's GODS WILL that you play games with me.
---: to fall in luv with me.
---: and eventually run away with me.
lkp42: lol
---: hey, i can't deny God's will

No comments: