Saturday, November 27, 2004

update

was in pittsburgh at 4 this afternoon, as was my mom... now she's safely back in memphis (via plane, obviously), and i've been back at my apartment in jersey for over an hour... via car in the rain :-P

i get a call about 2 hours before i got back from leigh... apparently the reset button on our furnace got tripped while no one was home in the past 2 days, so she and her mom came home to a 59 degree house tonight and didn't know what to do and leigh didn't have the landlord's number. i gave her the number, and came home at 9:45 to them playing a board game bundled up in coats... my first job upon arrival? went downstairs to tinker with the furnace... as soon as i finished draining and refilling it, and going for the reset, the landlord appeared and pushed it for me :-P... doht... i guess out of habit of this being my fourth non-dorm apartment i've had without living with anyone older than me, i'm just stubborn enough to try to tinker with things rather than immediately giving up and calling over help...

anyhow, the house is warming up, i'm unpacked, and i need to start homework... doht

later dudes

No comments: