Monday, May 03, 2004

...and i still don't care

i'm a mean person today... really.

i was way excited about being done with analysis lectures for forever and my away message proclaimed that last night. the younger brother of one of my friends talks to me on IM sometimes and told me "oh that can't be right... analysis rocks!" and i told him he's doesn't know enough to have a valid comment. (1) mean of me (2) why did his comment get to me?

worked on graph theory with sarah (2nd year) for awhile between classes today and didn't get anywhere new... haven't worked on it on the computer yet tonight (just on paper) and have no idea on the last 3/9 problems. i'm really past the point of caring... at all.... though, so whatever.

i'm just ready for this semester to be done -- 15 hours and graph theory will be done, 3 days and algebra will be done, a week and it's all done... joy.

on a happier note, eric IMed me earlier and was like "dude, wanna make pizza for dinner?" 45 minutes later i showed up, and we started making the pizza to discover he had no cheese... a grocery store trip and other such fun later we had our artichoke, mushroom, and olive pizza, some quality salad, and juice, and it was durn spiffy.

quote:
me (to myself, in a different room from eric): la la la
eric: dude, what was that noise?
me: you don't recognize it?
eric: well, i'd say it was you singing in a muppet voice, but how often does that happen?
me: (laughing) good job!
eric: seriously it's like "hi! kermit the frog here!"

(btw, eric does a surprisingly good kermit voice impression! -- i laughed)

now, i'm working for a little then crashing... no class tomorrow -- yay for reading days!

No comments: