Sunday, May 02, 2004

my current hit list

not really, but some people get to me... lately that would be ian (one of the other first years here... only he's nearer 30 years old and has a wife and a 2 year old daugher)... a couple weeks ago, he gave me a hard time about speaking up on behalf of most of the class about scheduling exams... since then he's been giving me minor headaches with his attitude/whatever too... like today, he told me he was all about working on graph theory this afternoon, so i showed up at the math building, and he (1) more or less dismissed my solution to one problem he was still working on, and kept going on it in silence, and (2) when i asked for a hint on one he'd already solved and i haven't talked to me like i was stupid and ended up being no help whatsoever... basically i spent 3 hours in the math building and accomplishing nothing... yuck... back to work, and getting over my curren ian-directed angst.

later dudes

No comments: