Thursday, May 06, 2004

soooo almost there

no more algebra... just down to analysis and then i'm a 2nd year... yay =)

this morning's exam was alright... it really wouldn't have helped me to study lots more last night b/c the main question i had no idea on was over something i didn't plan to study last night either... he said answer everything and he'd just count our best 75%, so i think it worked out alright.

since then, eric and me have been putzing around... we went to my house to check out my new didgeridoo, then looked at maps and got excited about the july trip, then to shoprite to recycle grocery bags, then to walmart to ask them about the broken azimuth drive on my telescope, then to blockbuster... eric's currently making us sandwiches, then an afternoon of watching "master and commander" with colleen and leigh, and doing other misc errands (burning CDs i want before eric leaves for home on tuesday... packing up the broken part of my telescope for UPS to pick up and send to the dealer tomorrow, etc. joy.

the end. yay for being down to just one class and having a time to not start studying for the last one just yet. ;-)

later dudes!

No comments: