Friday, May 07, 2004

some kind of weird

so i spent my evening not with the math people for one more friday night, but at church, half an hour away... (more on that later)... just a weird happening on the way home... so i'm driving back to my place and my phone rings... the caller ID said "jessica warnier" (one of my valpo friends, but the last i've called her/she's called me instead of just IM was when i was over to valpo in january) i answer, kinda surprised with a "hi!, how are you?" and instead get "hi lara? this is grandm- oh wait... yeah, grandma... how are you? you're on the same time zone as chicago over there aren't you? i didn't wake you up?" dude... just fine, and had to go over the "wrong g-ma there's a time change, but i'm always up way later than this so you're fine", but my phone's never screwed up the caller ID feature before...

whatever.

more on what i was up to tonight later =P

No comments: