Wednesday, April 13, 2005

etc.

mom's version of priscilla's news last night (priscilla called me and then my mom with the same story as i had last night)

----: talked to priscilla last night
----: they were trying to get nutrition going for grandma; but when they started the feeding tube and bag, she complained of pain in her abdomen.
----: the nurse told Priscilla that grandma is in frail condition...at one point Monday night, her breathing got so shallow that the nurse thought she had died.
----: grandma wanted to "talk" last night...and wanted priscilla to make sure Debbee and I knew she loved us even though she wouldn't talk to us when we visited her.
----: that's all i know for now - priscilla didn't mention the CAT scan last night, so I'm guessing they did not do it yesterday.
----: Love ya.

the second line is the only part that was new to me.... my new CD (see previous post) is amazingly good for me right now... we'll see what happens...

later dudes :-P

No comments: