Saturday, April 23, 2005

oi

said a friend to me today "yeah, i guess after i've known someone for awhile, subconsciously i start trying to change them to make them more like me. i know it's bad and not helpful and not even logical, but i have noticed it before. i guess i'm to that point with you; i know you well so my head thinks i should try to change the parts of you i don't understand.... i'm not saying that's good for me to do or that it's helpful, but it is a pattern i haven't managed to stop yet"

said me in response, "yeah, see, i've gotten enough of that all my life, and you saw my response yesterday -- you yell at me for a reason that makes no sense and that i don't deserve and i shut down and put up a temporarily wall until things are talked out over tea... if your subconscious is going to keep lashing out and trying to change me, you better get prepared for a LOT of chats like this over tea"

the end. (and all better for now) :-P

no more explanation to give... night y'all!

p.s. i pre-ordered scrubs, season one on DVD today... as scrubs is my favorite show EVER and i started watching halfway through season two, when season one comes out next month, i'm going to have a complete BLAST with it... i can't wait!

No comments: