Wednesday, April 13, 2005

fun with music

i decided to mix a CD for my car for this week that matches my mood... can you deduce anything from the following playlist? ;-P

1. Sky is Falling (Lifehouse)
2. Fresh Feeling (Eels)
3. Hibernia (Michael W. Smith)
4. Dear Friend (Charlie Peacock)
5. Go Rest High on that Mountain (Vince Gill)
6. The River (Garth Brooks)
7. Everything's Not Lost (Coldplay)
8. Good Life (Francis Dunnery)
9. The Dance (Garth Brooks)
10. Vienna (Billy Joel)
11. My Life is in Your Hands (God's Property)
12. Where the Angels Sleep (Bebo Norman)
13. Lullabye [Goodnight, My Angel] (Billy Joel)
14. My Prayer (Chris Rice)
15. Hard to Get (Rich Mullins)
16. Hymn (Jars of Clay)
17. Hold Me Jesus [Dona Nobis Pacem] (Rich Mullins)
18. Hallelujahs (Chris Rice)
19. All the Way My Savior Leads Me (Rich Mullins)

No comments: