Tuesday, April 12, 2005

here's something cool... :-)

saw this on laura's blog last week... google does satellite view maps now! (see here)

here's a few i found (note you can search in the top bar and it zooms where you want) of places i frequent :-P (in memphis and in jersey -- unfortunately valpo's part of the world isn't available on quality zoom yet, neither is budapest... oh well..

click to see in a new windowand the file name should tell you what you're looking at ;-)... enjoy :-P


busch campus -- can you find the math building?


my church here in jersey-- it's inside the lower right clover leaf


my house and neighborhood here in jersey


zoomed out view of my town in jersey


my high school


my family's house (really the only thing distinguishable is the waterfowl pond out back)


my memphis church/my grade school


downtown memphis -- i thought the pyramid looked kinda cool from above

running late to meet scott for dinner... happy tuesday all? :-P

No comments: