Monday, April 11, 2005

stuff

something that make me sad:
headaches that last for 40 hours

something that i'm glad is over with:
me taking my turn "practice teaching" in TA training class this afternoon... the prof even complimented my handwriting (go figure)

something i wish i could remember:
apparently eric called me at 2am last night (i had been asleep for the better part of 3 hours at that point, but had my phone on in case of grandma news... i had emailed him yesterday afternoon to call if he didn't get back super late (he had a family reunion in california this weekend) and he figured i'd be asleep with my phone off and he'd just leave a message being like "hey look at me, i really DID call!"...)... i'm aware he called and we talked for 10 minutes (my phone tells me so... 11 minutes 44 seconds actually), however after i went back to sleep all i vaguely remember is the phone startling me awake, me not being able to read the caller ID without my glasses and being confused until i heard eric, and him laughing at my slurred just-been-startled-awake speech. i honestly have no idea what i talked about for 12 minutes to him in the middle of the night... doht.

something that makes me happy:
jessica IMed me this morning that she had gotten a free itunes code from a pepsi bottle and being unable to use it, she thought she'd share. i finally got my computer to place nice with itunes and downloaded my song of choice -- no complaints... and yay for jessica :-)

later dudes -- maybe tomorrow will be a NON-headache day... that would be soooooooo nice

No comments: