Wednesday, June 16, 2004

i feel loved =)

today's been a good day

(1) woke up to an email from steve klee -- our paper from last spring was accepted to be printed in "international journal of mathematics and mathematical sciences"... this will be my 3rd published math article

(2) colleen and i had lunch together and went househunting -- several good prospects (the one from last week had shady comments from most tenants on apartmentreviews.com or something, so we're holding off on it)... visiting 1 in a couple hours and another tomorrow night.

(3) got an email from my aunt susan (dad's sister)... i haven't seen her since g-pa pudwell died (7.5 years ago),... nonetheless we have plans to meet up for dinner while i'm on my roadtrip with eric next month -- yay!

(4) i have friends to celebrate my birthday with... this is the first time i've had more than one person to hang out with at once since my 20th birthday at my REU in texas 3 years ago... so far ben, scott, sarah, and i will see "movin out", the broadway musical that's all billy joel music on tuesday night... day after my birthday, but also after my dreaded REU talk is done :-P yay!

now, if only i could find that book ;-P

later dudes

No comments: