Wednesday, June 16, 2004

reward

i bought a book at a used book store last april called _the science of God_... i thought i knew exactly where it was on my bookshelf when i wanted to start in on it tonight, however apparently it has a mind of its own and is hiding from me.

i offer $1 (yes, a whole freakin dollar -- but think of all the endless possibilities of things you can buy at a dollar store with that) to the first person who either (a) comes and visits me and locates said book before i do, or (b) successfully guesses where it is long-distance (and tells me their guess, thereby leading to discovery of the book) before i find it =P

oh! and if for some reason you're borrowing it from me and i forgot i lent it out, that doesn't count, but letting me know you have it is appreciated =P

for reference, i've scoured all the bookshelves and in around and under both of my bookcases, and in the stack of boxes in my living room, so guess elsewhere =P

good luck!

here ends this public service announcement =P

No comments: