Tuesday, June 08, 2004

a very long day

so my boss approves of me going out of town for the weekend if i can if at all possible, finish getting my 1000 contacts by thursday night before i leave...

today's draining though...

(1) i've spent $11 on laundry because the machines are that bad and i had that much to wash... ai yai yai

(2) my goal is 700 contacts by the time i quit today... i started this morning with 550 and told myself lunch was when i got to 600... here it is, 4:15pm, and i'm just up to 592, and not for any lack of trying on my part! i'd go by hours and not get frustrated, except for the needing to finish by thursday night bit... blah

(3)laptop's being weird so i'm working at the desktop which isn't quite as fun as watching movies in the background while i work, but so it goes :-P

in happier news -- i got back the motor for my telescope from the manufacturer... it had busted the first or second time we took the scope outside, and was covered under warranty... now, when i'm not working 11-12 hour days, i can go stargazing with style again ;-P

back to work

later dudes

No comments: