Friday, June 04, 2004

lunch break searching

i put my name in google just now, as i'm bound to do every few months when i'm bored, and i got 135 results (eventually it switches from fun math stuff and stuff i've actually written to some german opera singer named laura instead of lara, but still)

(1) i have no idea how my website got to be posted here, but i have no problem with it being on a site labeled "mathematicians -- 174 of the best sites selected by humans"

(2) similarly -- no clue, but the only link here (sciencedaily.com) under "links about P" is my site again... dude

all this is to say, apparently my website gets around more than i thought it did =P

funny how it isn't the number one hit when you put in my name into google though -- an atrocious picture from when i visited my friend paul at carnegie melon taken just after we had walked up 11 flights of stairs is instead... bother.

now, time to eat.

No comments: