Thursday, June 17, 2004

pet peaves

things that annoy me:

(1) the tiny washer/dryer units at my apartment complex that cost $1/machine/load and don't even completely dry my clothes... highly unfortunate waste of $$$

(2) people who go through the express lane with more than twice the quota of items... i can see going through with 11 items in a 10 item or less lane, but not 25... furthermore, it adds insult to injury to the people waiting behind you when said person leaves their cart in line and goes to get *more* stuff, is gone for 10 minutes, and pushes their way back in front of you even though the line has moved on... does anyone else get as super annoyed by people who do this?

on a happier note, got my cashier's check for my share of the new apartment security deposit... it'll officially be ours in 3 hours :-)

later dudes

No comments: